Equus caballus Recombinants
1. Product specifications
- Product name: Equus caballus Recombinants
- Size: 10ug, 50ug or 100ug
- Format: Liquid
- Formulation: Supplied as a 0.45 µm filtered solution in 50 mM Na2HPO4 (pH 7.4), 0.5 M NaCl, 30 mM imidazole, 6 M urea.
- Purification: His-tag affinity purification by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC)
- Concentration: Lot specific (see label on the vial), determined by Bio-Rad Protein Assay Dye Reagent Concentrate.
- Purity: >90%
- Purity determined by: SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by Coomassie blue staining
- Recommended applications: Protein-protein interaction, Post-translational modifications, ELISA, EIA, Western Blotting, Dot Blotting, Immunoprecipitation, Protein Array, etc.
- Genetic symbols: equ c 1
- Species: Equus caballus
- Access number: Q95182
- Region expressed: Gln16-Ala187
- Protein name and synonyms: Equ c 1, major allergen Equ c 1.
- Expression System: E.Coli
- Conjugation/Tag: N-terminal histidine tag
- Molecular weight (kDa): 19
4. Stability and Storage
- Shipping: Ice packs
- Storage/Stability: Upon arrival, protein can be stored for 2 weeks at 4°C. For long-term storage, it is recommended to store at -20°C or -80°C in suitable aliquots. Avoid repeated cycles of freezing and thawing.